Payments and Billing

Please click below pay your invoice or copay through Square. Please be sure to include: the patient’s name and either the date of service or the invoice number in the description of services so that we may credit that patient’s account.


You may also pay over the phone by calling 617-830-1644 and speaking to Jessica Or Keiana.

Payments online and over the phone can be made using a credit or debit card as well as a Health Savings or Flex Spending Card. If you need an itemized bill please contact us below and will be happy to accommodate you.

%d bloggers like this: